Domaine Houchart Provence 2022
- Country France
- Region Provence
- Designation of origin Côtes de Provence
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 35 %, Syrah 25 %, Cabernet sauvignon 20 %, Cinsault 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.9 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignobles Famille Quiot
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 11686503
- UPC code 03345120000040
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Baked Brie with bacon and sundried tomatoesPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 15 to 20 minutes
Croque-madamePreparation 5 minutesCooking time 5 minutes
Pappardelle with zucchini ribbons, grape tomatoes and fetaPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.