- Country France
- Region Provence
- Designation of origin Coteaux Varois en Provence
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Cinsault 70 %, Grenache 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Pink
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Famille Vial
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 11687021
- UPC code 03760015200020
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.