Pascal Doquet Grand Cru Le Mesnil sur Oger Extra-Brut 2006
A true perfectionist, Pascal Doquet brilliantly manages the challenge of growing its Champagne land according to organic principles since 2007. He uses solely his own grapes to produce his wines, including Blanc de Blancs (100% Chardonnay) from the reputable Le Mesnil sur Oger cru. A total of 45% of the cuvee is produced in oak barrels, while the rest is in stainless steel vats. Marvellously creamy in the mouth, it offers fine and clustered bubbles. Its evolved state reveals a profile of marzipan, pastry, white chocolate, nougat, chalk and ripe apple.
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Côte des Blancs et Côte de Sézanne
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Classification Grand cru
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 5.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Champagne Pascal Doquet
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11787291
- UPC code 03760011500216