Monte delle vigne 2018
Online presale from October 29th, 2020
It's always a little surprising to find a red sparkler - they are a pretty rare breed - so this is a good opportunity to try one, or indeed, to dazzle your guests if you're having a party. Boasting a long history in Emilia-Romagna, Monte delle Vigne's Lambrusco has a charming, festive nose of blueberry, raspberry and violet, and exhibits no heaviness on the palate.
- Country Italy
- Region Emilia-Romagna, Emilia
- Regulated Designation IGP/IGT Indicazione Geografica protetta / tipica
- Classification Frizzante naturale
- Grape variety Lambrusco 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 12 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Monte delle Vigne
- Promoting agent Entreprise Uvas Inc.
- SAQ code 11873190
- UPC code 08033286980621