Imposing and aromatic, as Coppola wines go. Zin the way we like it. Ready for its close-up.
- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Dry Creek Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Classification Estate bottled
- Grape variety Zinfandel 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 3.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Francis Ford Coppola
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 11882272
- UPC code 00739958057308
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.