Domaine Barmes-Buecher Rosenberg Riesling 2016
A splendid Riesling with lemon tart on the nose and a palate that's typical of the grape. A smooth-textured delight from a renowned biodynamic winery.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Riesling 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Barmès Buecher
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11896121
- UPC code 03760161040624