- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Alicante
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Monastrell 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Volver
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 11962889
- UPC code 00853891002154
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas black fruit, mocha, pepper, plum
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Flank steak marinated in beerPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes
Spareribs, homemade barbecue sauce and californian saladPreparation 45 minutesCooking time 2 hours
Beef WellingtonPreparation 30 to 40 minutesCooking time 1 hour
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.