Bodegas Volver, already familiar to Quebecers, makes this red from Monastrell (Mourvèdre), a grape that's perfectly suited to Alicante's hot climate.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Alicante
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Monastrell 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Sugar content 3.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Volver
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 11962889
- UPC code 00853891002154
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Flank steak marinated in beerPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes
Beef satayPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Spareribs, homemade barbecue sauce and californian saladPreparation 45 minutesCooking time 2 hours