Antu translates into "sun" from the Mapuche dialect. A name that perfectly reflect the wine's DNA where exuberance, strength and a very ripe profile brings us back to its sunny and luminous birthplace.
- Country Chile
- Region Valle Central, Valle del Rapel
- Designation of origin Valle del Colchagua
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vina Montgras
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 11966370
- UPC code 07804407001102
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.