Altos Las Hormigas Malbec Terroir 2012
Altos Las Hormigas is so named because ants – hormigas in Spanish – once overran the vines. They were encouraged to move on via natural means, without pesticide use.
- Country Argentina
- Region Mendoza, Valle de Uco
- Regulated Designation Indication géographique (IG)
- Grape variety Malbec 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.3 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Altos Las Hormigas
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 12068379
- UPC code 00806145000093
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.