Seventeen-hectare domaine is on calcareous soils that yield a Sauvignon Blanc of striking purity and great complexity.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Centre Loire
- Designation of origin Sancerre
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEV Vincent Pinard
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 12097962
- UPC code 03584670001132
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Fettuccine with shrimp and lemonPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 15 minutes
Scallops and shrimp "en papillote" with fennel and basilPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes
Quebec trout rillettesPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 10 to 15 minutes