Small family winery is one of the few to work with Marselan, a cross between Cabernet Sauvignon and Grenache Noir.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône satellites
- Designation of origin Costières de Nîmes
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 45 %, Syrah 30 %, Mourvèdre 15 %, Marselan 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer François Collard
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 12102629
- UPC code 03760087400106
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.