Legend has it, it is none other than king Louis XIII that ordered to plant vines on the hills that used to stand oak trees - hence the Chénas name (oak is chêne in French) for the vineyard, the smallest area of the Beaujolais appellation (280 hectares) and a favourite of the monarch. Pierre-Yves Perrachon is now responsible for the work his father started in 1973, signing among others this ready-to-drink cuvee, which delivers red fruit, cassis and floral notes on the palate.
- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Chénas
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Pierre-Yves Perrachon
- Promoting agent Les InVinQ 9399-2691 Québec Inc.
- SAQ code 12134102
- UPC code 03760079934114
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.