Badenhorst Secateurs Chenin Blanc Swartland 2019
South Africa is graced with a long wine tradition and never ceases to charm with its wines at the crossroads of the traditions and techniques of the Old and the New World, such as this Chenin Blanc that will delight fans of wine featuring vibrant acidity.
- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Coastal Region
- Designation of origin Swartland
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape variety Chenin blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Adi Badenhorst
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 12135092
- UPC code 02069204591095