The second wine of Château Bellegrave bordering the Saint-Julien appellation, a recently revived and modernized estate, is now shining brighter than ever among the Médoc's stars.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Haut-Médoc
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Merlot 46 %, Cabernet sauvignon 46 %, Cabernet franc 4 %, Petit verdot 4 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vins et Vignobles Dourthe
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 12167140
- UPC code 03258691518121
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.