Koyle Royale Alto Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
The Undurrage family's new project, geared towards biodynamic methods, is located in the Los Lingues region (Alto Colchagua), featuring a mediterranean climate influenced by the cold winds from the Andes. Imposing and exuberant, this Cabernet Sauvignon is aged 18 months in French oak casks and bottled without filtration.
- Country Chile
- Region Valle Central, Valle del Rapel
- Designation of origin Valle del Colchagua
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 85 %, Malbec 13 %, Carmenere 2 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vina Koyle S.A.
- Promoting agent Vintrinsec (7909284 Canada inc.)
- SAQ code 12176652
- UPC code 07804625900027
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Barbecued lamb brochettes with lemon and garlicPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Brochettes of filet mignon, tomatoes and halloumiPreparation 15 minutes | refrigeration: 12 hoursCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Vegetable lasagnaPreparation 20 to 25 minutesCooking time 60 to 70 minutes