Vina Robles Petite Sirah Paso-Robles Californie 2014
A deft assemblage of grapes from five vineyards. Vina Robles is run by Swiss vintners who apply their European heritage to California winemaking.
- Country United States
- Region California, Central Coast
- Designation of origin San Francisco Bay
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Classification Barrel fermented
- Grape variety Petite sirah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.9 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vina Robles. San Miguel
- Promoting agent Groupe GSM Inc.
- SAQ code 12182382
- UPC code 00834024001336