This wine with the wildly colourful label is named for its blend of Petite Sirah and Petit Verdot.
- Country United States
- Region California, Inland Valleys
- Designation of origin Lodi
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape varieties Petite sirah 85 %, Petit verdot 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 8.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Michael-David Winery
- Promoting agent Sélections Oeno Inc
- SAQ code 12182551
- UPC code 00652935100210
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Beef satayPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Pork tenderlion stuffed with walnuts, date and blue cheesePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 55 minutes
Flank-steak roll-upsPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 20 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.