This brand has been earning customer trust for over 40 years. Featuring a decidedly more modern profile than that of its younger brother, this wine beautifully assembles the qualities of the local grapes used in the blend. Will please fans of fruit and woody reds.
- Country Portugal
- Region Dâo E Lafôes
- Designation of origin Dâo
- Regulated Designation Denominação Origem Controlada
- Grape varieties Touriga nacional 50 %, Tinta roriz 30 %, Jaen 10 %, Trincadeira 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Sociedade dos Vinhos Borges SA
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 12185663
- UPC code 05601129033686