Clos Salomon Givry 1er Cru 2017
In 1776, historian Claude Courtépée deemed Givry the most famous part of the Côte Chalonnaise. It wasn't a secret: This estate had been sending wines to Avignon popes centuries before. What finesse!
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Côte Chalonnaise/Côte du Couchois
- Designation of origin Givry Premier Cru
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL Clos Salomon
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 12212123
- UPC code 03760094720020