Domaine Thymiopoulos Jeunes Vignes de Xinomavro Naoussa 2018
Increasingly recognized here for their very good quality-price-pleasure ratio, Greek wines are rising in popularity. You'll certainly be convinced of it if you try this easy-drinking red displaying fruity, spicy and floral notes.
- Country Greece
- Region Macedoine
- Designation of origin Naoussa
- Regulated Designation Protected designation of origin (PDO)
- Grape variety Xinomavro 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 3.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Thymiopoulos
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12212220
- UPC code 05200363506125