Joseph Mellot Le Rabault Sancerre 2019
Sole proprietor on all Centre Loire appellations, Domaine Joseph Mellot is a five-hundred-year-old family estate located in Sancerre. Made from direct pressing of Pinot Noir grapes, this rosé is perfectly dry on the palate and very elegant. Fruity, floral and subtly spicy, nothing is out of place, and persists for a long time. Quite a success!
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Centre Loire
- Designation of origin Sancerre
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Joseph Mellot
- Promoting agent Sélect Vins Ltée.
- SAQ code 12228539
- UPC code 00792059001083