Castello di Brolio Chianti Classico 2015
Present in Tuscany since 1141, the Ricasoli claim the paternity of the oldest Italian wine business. In addition to its ancestral know-how, the family takes advantage of counsel from renowned oenologist Carlo Reffini. Magnificent aromatic definition around dried fruits, rose, cedar, tobacco and pink peppercorn. Supple and of great elegance, this red offers immediate pleasure but can age beautifully over the next decade. Bravo!
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Chianti Classico
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape varieties Sangiovese 80 %, Merlot 15 %, Cabernet sauvignon 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Barone Ricasoli SPA Agricola
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée
- SAQ code 12249292
- UPC code 00618109117514
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.