Know across France for its biodynamic agriculture on a 16-hectare land, this estate was born from a marriage between Geneviève Buecher and François Barmès, both from families that have owned vines since the 17th century. Balance, harmony and pure and authentic terroir expression are what drive Sophie and Maxime, who joined their mother at the head of the estate after their father's death in 2011.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Riesling 40 %, Pinot blanc 40 %, Pinot gris 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 3.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Barmès Buecher
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12254420
- UPC code 03760161041010