Know across France for its biodynamic agriculture on a 16-hectare land, this estate was born from a marriage between Geneviève Buecher and François Barmès, both from families that have owned vines since the 17th century. Balance, harmony and pure and authentic terroir expression are what drive Sophie and Maxime, who joined their mother at the head of the estate after their father's death in 2011.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Riesling 40 %, Pinot blanc 40 %, Pinot gris 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Barmès Buecher
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12254420
- UPC code 03760161041010
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Chicken wings with soya, honey and gingerPreparation 5 minutesCooking time 30 minutes
Barbecued Asian chicken breast with bean sprout saladPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes
Stromboli with goat cheese and caramelized onionPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 35 minutes