Lan's Crianza and Reserva wines, terms related to the aging of wines, are available in Quebec. Its Gran Reserva is aged for 24 months in oak casks and then 36 months in the bottle.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Rioja Alta
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Classification Gran reserva
- Grape varieties Tempranillo 90 %, Mazuelo 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Lan SA
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 12259061
- UPC code 08413472059117
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.