Made from Tempranillo – the appellation's foremost grape – sourced from 100-yearold vines, this cuvée shows obvious balance and is a model for the region, whose wines are usually heady.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée du Duero
- Designation of origin Toro
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Classification Reserva
- Grape variety Tinta de Toro 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodega del Palacio de Los Frontaura Y Victoria
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 12259407
- UPC code 08437007958287