The Loire is the longest river in France and flows through the Saumur appellation, which is characterised by its limestone soil combined with the influence of the river, offering a particularly welcoming terroir for the Cabernet Franc grape. This Duveau brothers' cuvée is very convincing, especially at this price! We take care to chill the wine by a few degrees and enjoy it with a beef tartar or pasta with Bolognese sauce.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, L'Anjou et le Saumurois
- Designation of origin Saumur
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Cabernet franc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEA Duveau Frères
- Promoting agent Les InVinQ 9399-2691 Québec Inc.
- SAQ code 12259984
- UPC code 03760052931109
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.