Olliver Père et Fils Clisson Muscadet-Sèvre et Maine 2015
| 750 ml
Vallée de la Loire
Muscadets now have recognized communal wines! Clisson is one of them, and its soil of gravel and pebbles gives wines with increased expression, enhanced by aging on lees for 24 months. The few years in the bottle have allowed this white to relax, balance its acidity and offer an aromatic profile reminiscent of white flowers, pear, apple, all complemented by mineral notes. A white on his x that only needs a dish of fettuccine with shrimp and lemon or a fillet of white butter salmon to express itself!
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Le Pays Nantais et la Vendée
- Designation of origin Muscadet Sèvre et Maine Clisson
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Muscadet 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Gaec Ollivier Père & Fils
- Promoting agent A.O.C. & Cie Châteaux & Domaines Inc.
- SAQ code 12259992
- UPC code 03464882612008
See all suggested pairings
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Shrimp CocktailPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 30 minutes
Portuguese cod (Bacalao)Preparation 15 minutesCooking time 10 to 12 minutes
Layered crab salad with fennelPreparation 15 minutesCooking time none