Bonny Doon Vineyard Clos de Gilroy 2016
Known for the novel and funny labels adorning his bottles, «Rhone Ranger» Randall Grahm pays tribute to the old city of Gilroy, located south-west of Santa Cruz with this wine (read the story on the back of the bottle!). The blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre is solely aged in stainless steel and is sort of a hybrid between Rhone, California and Beaujolais wines. The easy-drinking, mouth-filling profile filled will raspberry, violet and pepper notes will surely prove the comparison.
- Country United States
- Region California, Central Coast
- Designation of origin Monterey
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape varieties Grenache 75 %, Syrah 17 %, Mourvèdre 8 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.1 %
- Sugar content 2.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bonny Doon Vineyard
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 12268557
- UPC code 00769434108262
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.