Previously mechanically harvested and brought to the Chaintré Cellar, the harvest from this 10-hectare property is now manually picked, grown according to biodynamic principles and produced on site. This cuvee is made from a blend of many parcels of Chardonnay, all located at the foot of the Chaintré hill and each reflecting the land. With no aging in casks, the result is much more centered on white fruits, white flowers, citrus zest and lacteous notes.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Mâconnais
- Designation of origin Mâcon-Chaintré
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Dominique Cornin
- Promoting agent Dame-Jeanne Inc
- SAQ code 12364741
- UPC code 03593580123117
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.