Since 1999, this Cuco Valley (northern Spain) business has been delighting fans with its typical and affordable cuvees made from 15 organically-grown vineyards on the Ribera del Douro and Rueda appellations. Ideal for shellfish and fish, this white is graced with a seductive tonic freshness and a profile of lime, green apple, kiwi, flowers and freshly cut grass.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée du Duero
- Designation of origin Rueda
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Verdejo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Comenge Bodegas y Vinedos S.A.
- Promoting agent Alternative Vins et Spiritueux
- SAQ code 12432601
- UPC code 08437007287042
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.