Since 1999, this Cuco Valley (northern Spain) business has been delighting fans with its typical and affordable cuvees made from 15 organically-grown vineyards on the Ribera del Douro and Rueda appellations. Ideal for shellfish and fish, this white is graced with a seductive tonic freshness and a profile of lime, green apple, kiwi, flowers and freshly cut grass.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée du Duero
- Designation of origin Rueda
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Verdejo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Comenge Bodegas y Vinedos S.A.
- Promoting agent Alternative Vins et Spiritueux
- SAQ code 12432601
- UPC code 08437007287042
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Scallops and shrimp "en papillote" with fennel and basilPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes
Orange and ginger-glazed ham roastPreparation 45 minutesCooking time 8 to 9 hours
Layered crab salad with fennelPreparation 15 minutesCooking time none