Tantalus Vineyards is located in Kelowna, on the northeastern side of the Okanagan Valley. It produces elegant and expressive cool-climate wines, mainly from Riesling, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
- Country Canada
- Region British Columbia, Okanagan Valley
- Designation of origin Okanagan Valley
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Riesling 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.3 %
- Sugar content 20 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Tantalus
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 12456726
- UPC code 00626990067412
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.