Domaine Elodie Balme Côtes du Rhône Village 2018
A student of the famous Cairanne winemaker Marcel Richaud, Élodie Balme took over the family vines in 2006. Previously sold by her parents to the co-cop cellar, she opted for a different approach. She uses only natural yeasts and little sulfites, which yields wines with bright fruit, admirable purity and refreshing simplicity. This cuvee from the Roaix village expresses fruity, spicy and floral notes.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône Villages Roaix
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 75 %, Syrah 20 %, Mourvèdre 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Elodie Balme
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12474131
- UPC code 00895958000178