Bodega Paco & Lola is working hard to promote the wines of Galicia, a fresh and humid region located in northwest Spain, with cuvées made in a modern and balanced style.
- Country Spain
- Region L'Espagne Verte
- Designation of origin Rias Baixas
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Albarino 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Paco & Lola
- Promoting agent Les Vins Dupré Inc.
- SAQ code 12475353
- UPC code 08437008356020
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas Granny Smith apple, grapefruit, lime, mineral notes
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.