Bodega Paco & Lola is working hard to promote the wines of Galicia, a fresh and humid region located in northwest Spain, with cuvées made in a modern and balanced style.
- Country Spain
- Region L'Espagne Verte
- Designation of origin Rias Baixas
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Albarino 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Paco & Lola
- Promoting agent Les Vins Dupré Inc.
- SAQ code 12475353
- UPC code 08437008356020
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas Granny Smith apple, grapefruit, lime, mineral notes
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.