Made by Vincent Girault, owner and winemaker since 1978 at Château Girard, this crémant is born from biodynamic agriculture. Only the first press is selected for this bubbly, and after a two-year refinement period, it is ready to reveal its full potential. Fine and abundant bubbles give way to fruity and mineral notes.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Crémant de Loire
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Chenin blanc 40 %, Cabernet franc 20 %, Cabernet sauvignon 20 %, Chardonnay 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 10 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Les Cailloux / Vincent Girault
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 12486108
- UPC code 03476989000169