Domaine J. Chamonard Le Clos de Lys Morgon 2017
Located in the heart of Beaujolais, Domaine Joseph Chamonard is a small estate now managed by Geneviève Chamonard, daughter of the founder, with her husband Jean-Claude Chanudet (aka «Le Chat»). The latter is part of a handful of winemakers who subscribe wholeheartedly to the natural winemaking movement.
- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Morgon
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Jean-Claude Chanudet
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12492823
- UPC code 00895958000185