Laurent Miquel Albarino 2016
Albariño has been growing in popularity, and Laurent Miquel couldn't be happier. After falling in love with the grape during a trip to Spain, he became the first to grow it in France.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon, Aude
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape variety Albarino 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Laurent Miquel SAS
- Promoting agent Sélections Oeno Inc
- SAQ code 12492831
- UPC code 03571710003454
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.