When he discovered the wines of dearly departed Marcel Lapierre, Descombes wasinspired to create wines of great purity and elegance. He has since become one of the best vignerons in Beaujolais.
- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Brouilly
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Georges Descombes
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 12494028
- UPC code 03765551980160
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.