Proud owner of the estate since 1920, the Trinchero family has specialized in Barbera production. They grow old vines of this noble and local varietal, which are managed according to organic agriculture and kept on low yields. The cuvee is fermented in old Slovenian oak tuns and emits scents of sandalwood, cooked fruits, cherries, tobacco and undergrowth. From the 2010 vintage, this is a rare opportunity to taste an evolved natural wine at a nice stage of its life.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Barbera d'Asti
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Barbera 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 3.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Antica Az. Agr. Trinchero Ezio Giacomo
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 12517710
- UPC code 00815541005007
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.