Catherine and Pierre Breton are known for their natural, organic and biodynamic wines from the Bourgueil, Chinon and Vouvray appellations. Their crus stand out by their impeccable expression of each terroir. A true archetype of the Cabernet Franc, this cuvee displays bright fruit and a tender and supple mouth. Harvest is done manually and then carefully sorted - indigenous yeasts are used and no sulfur is added.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Chinon
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Cabernet franc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Catherine & Pierre Breton
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12517921
- UPC code 03760099780104