Anwilka Petit Frère 2018
Robert Parker said of Anwilka that is was the best South African red he ever tasted. Merged to Klein Constantia since 2012, this property can count on a strong Bordeaux style thanks to Hubert de Boüard and Bruno Prats, shareholders in this great adventure. Second wine of this flagship cuvee, Petit Frère brings together Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot. This is a fleshy and robust red graced with flavours of plum, black fruits, spices and violet.
- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Coastal Region
- Designation of origin Stellenbosch
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape varieties Syrah 64 %, Cabernet sauvignon 28 %, Petit verdot 8 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Klein Constantia Estate Pty. Ltd.
- Promoting agent Sélections Oeno Inc
- SAQ code 12540549
- UPC code 06009803615279
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.