- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vincent Girardin
- Promoting agent Vinifera
- SAQ code 12571644
- UPC code 03760094050547
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.