Showing great typicity and character, this Northern Rhône red has a pleasant complexity. Another terrific wine from Stéphane Bedeau, a fan of biodynamics who simply "goes along with what nature offers".
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône Villages Valréas
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 50 %, Syrah 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Clos Bellane
- Promoting agent Sélections Vinealis Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 12577085
- UPC code 03760037260064
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.