Domaine des Lises Crozes-Hermitage 2017
Although his father Alain is one of the big names of the Crozes-Hermitage appellation, Maxime Graillot prefers to do his own thing. With a solid experience abroad in hand, he launched his own property in 2003. Here is a wine presenting magnificent backbone, complexity and length that has nothing to envy from dad's Syrah. Scents of sandalwood, mild spices, pink pepper and black fruits will no doubt seduce you.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône septentrional
- Designation of origin Crozes-Hermitage
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine des Lises
- Promoting agent La Céleste Levure inc.
- SAQ code 12585915
- UPC code 04000125859152