Bottled at the start of spring bloom, this biodynamically farmed wine is as flavourful as it is fresh and lively. Honeyed, lemony, it also evokes peach and cilantro. The palate is very fresh, almost greasy, and long. Superb Pinot Blanc made by one of the best estates in Alsace.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 4.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Josmeyer & Fils SA
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 12604063
- UPC code 03760087574432