Loïc Roure is more than up to the task on his small estate of roughly 10 hectares. Working with rototillers, caterpillars or simple picks, he does everything possible to get a healthy raw material from his parcels of Grenache, Carignan and Syrah. The result is a finely chiselled wine. Its 12-month aging in barrels of several uses paves the way to a superb fruit. Behind its silky tannic structure, spicy and floral notes complete a very attractive set.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Côtes du Roussillon Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 60 %, Carignan 30 %, Syrah 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Loic Roure
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12623088
- UPC code 00895958000291