Domaine du Possible C'est pas la Mer à Boire 2018
Loïc Roure is more than up to the task on his small estate of roughly 10 hectares. Working with rototillers, caterpillars or simple picks, he does everything possible to get a healthy raw material from his parcels of Grenache, Carignan and Syrah. The result is a finely chiselled wine. Its 12-month aging in barrels of several uses paves the way to a superb fruit. Behind its silky tannic structure, spicy and floral notes complete a very attractive set.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Côtes du Roussillon Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 60 %, Carignan 30 %, Syrah 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Loic Roure
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12623088
- UPC code 00895958000291