- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Côtes du Roussillon Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 60 %, Carignan 30 %, Syrah 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Loic Roure
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12623088
- UPC code 00895958000291
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas cherry, dried grass, laurel, lavender, raspberry, sweet spices
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.