Complexity, roundness and finesse best describe wines from the Franciacorta appellation. The Italian Champagne to some, best sparkling wine of the peninsula to others, it is and remains one of the top bubblies world. In 20 years, the Gatti family managed to create one of the most admired and successful estates of Lombardy. From its 160 hectares of vines, it delivers a Blanc de Chardonnay aged 36 months on lees. Fruity, floral and lacteous notes take over both the nose and palate. A lovely enveloping texture and fine and abundant bubbles make up the mouth.
- Country Italy
- Region Lombardy
- Designation of origin Franciacorta
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Classification Metodo classico
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 7.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Ferghettina
- Promoting agent L'Enoteca di Moreno de Marchi
- SAQ code 12653640
- UPC code 08033576200033
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.