Covering a 67-hectare plateau nearly 1,000 meters-high above sea level, Fuenteseca cares for his vineyard, located in the Utiel Requena region, according to organic principles. The combination between hot, dry days and cool nights creates the perfect environment for vines. Produced in stainless steel, this blend of Macabeo and Sauvignon offers plenty of liveliness and presents citrus, green apple, herbaceous and floral notes.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Utiel-Requena
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Classification Joven
- Grape varieties Macabeo 80 %, Sauvignon blanc 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Ecovitis S.L.
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 12681131
- UPC code 08436017631609
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas citrus, coriander, green pepper
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Escargot and goat cheese puff pastriesPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 15 minutes
Oysters au gratin with Quebec cheese and citrus zestPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 20 minutes
Shrimp, pesto, and goat cheese pizzaPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 15 minutes