João Portugal Ramos planted his first vines in 1990 in Estremoz, in the subregion of Borba, north of Alentejo. First making his wines in leased warehouses, he only acquired his own space and modern installations in 1997. Produced from reginal varietals, this Trincadeira, Aragonez and Syrah cuvee is born from vineyards located high up around Vila Santa estate. No cask aging provides a profile concentrated around flavours of jammy red berries, licorice and plum. Serve fresh for optimal tasting.
- Country Portugal
- Region Alentejo, Alentajano
- Regulated Designation Vinho regional
- Grape varieties Aragonez 60 %, Trincadeira 35 %, Syrah 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer J. Portugal Ramos Vinhos SA
- Promoting agent Sylvestre Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 12708516
- UPC code 05604135020039
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.