Strong supporters of Italian local varietals, Marco and Iano de Grazia established their domain on the volcanic lands of Etna and present their wines as «the Burgundy of the Mediterranean«. Aged in large French casks over a period of 10 to 11 months, this elegant Nerello Mascalese offers accents of fruit mixed with dried flowers and sweet spices. We want more!
- Country Italy
- Region Sicily
- Designation of origin Etna
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Nerello Mascalese 98 %, Nerello Capuccio 2 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Tenuta della Terre Nere
- Promoting agent Le Maitre de Chai (GB)
- SAQ code 12711176
- UPC code 08033182053078
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.