Jean-Paul Scieur Brut
The Scieur brothers are behind the Eastern Township estate that is Le Cep d'Argent, a pioneer of local quality winemaking. Born in Champagne, they learned all the secrets of winemaking from their parents at the family vineyard located in Étoges. Today managed by the eldest brother Michel, the property presents this cuvee made of 70% Chardonnay and 30% Pinot Noir. The mouth offers the delicacy of a pastry, where almond notes join vanilla accents, complete with ripe apple and white flowers. An ideal choice as an aperitif or paired to appetizers.
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Côte des Blancs et Côte de Sézanne
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Classification 1er cru
- Grape varieties Chardonnay 70 %, Pinot noir 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 10 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer M. Jean-Paul Scieur
- Promoting agent Les Champagnes Scieur Inc.
- SAQ code 12719223
- UPC code 00890086000311